Find Your Opportunity
Each member of iMobile plays a vital role to achieving success for the organization. Our continued commitment to our employees, customers and community is what makes us one of the best places to work. With 140+ locations across 17 states, the opportunities are endless.
I love the competitiveness and I enjoy being part of a company that truly cares about us, the employee!
iMobile, an authorized T-Mobile retailer is currently seeking Store Managers to join our best in class sales force.
Responsible for day to day operations
- Direct supervision of retail store employees including, job descriptions, interviewing, training, scheduling, performance reviews
- Hold team accountable for production and quality
- Coordinate sales promos and merchandising
- Fully knowledgeable on all retail systems and procedures
- Conduct ongoing recruiting and hiring of retail store team members
- Utilize customer feedback to reinforce and improve the quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Manage staffing levels and create schedules that support customer service and daily operations within budget
- Recognize and respond to performance issues, with honest and direct communication, enforcing disciplinary guidelines
- Deliver consistently balanced results, drives for financial performance both “top & bottom line”
- Ensure the accuracy, completion and reconciliation of all financial transactions and operation of point-of-sale terminals
- Maintain cash control and reviews all sales discrepancies
- Monitor inventory in/out on a daily basis
- Compute weekly sales reports for management
- Flexible times of availability needed: able to work 48 hours per week, must work a majority of Saturdays and busier customer traffic times, weekends, holiday, etc. when needed
Retail Store Manager Requirements:
- Minimum three years of retail, customer service management or related experience and/or training Management of Wireless retail store or other wireless products
- Must have prior sales experience, preferably in wireless
- Experience in an environment requiring multi-tasking
- Experience in improving customer service, teaching customers about products, improving inventory system efficiency, and/or improving processes is essential
- Experience in employee management and the ability to get measurable results
- Managers have a great deal of freedom to manage the organization and must be a self-starter with a “whatever it takes” mentality
- Successful Managers should be innovative self-starters with the ability to see the big picture while not losing touch with day-to-day operations
- A strong work ethic, enthusiastic personality, self-confidence and intelligence
- LOCATION: Nationwide
- QUALIFICATION: 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, GRADUATION
iMobile, an authorized T-Mobile retailer is currently seeking Retail Associate Managers to join our best in class sales force.
The Retail Associate Store Manager
- Partners with Store Manager to lead store team with unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the T-Mobile Brand
- Motivates sales team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service metrics, sales and customer satisfaction goals and store compliance/audits
- Provides continuous feedback and coaching to improve individual and store performance
- Delivers operational and merchandising excellence
- Completes all courses in your leadership curriculum path with the required time frames
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the T-Mobile Code of Conduct
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree or two years related work experience post high school
- One year supervisory experience
- One year retail experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of T-Mobile connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you’ll:
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
- Enroll in our benefits empowering you to take charge of your wealth and health goals
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
- Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
- post high school: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Required)
- United States (Required)
iMobile, an authorized T-Mobile retailer is currently seeking Mobile Experts to join our best in class sales force.
Mobile Experts are accountable for achieving monthly sales targets, set by their store manager. The Mobile Expert must display, have knowledge of and participate in store promotions, programs, and products. Mobile Experts must stay well-informed of the current trends of key competitors in the wireless industry. Above all, Mobile Experts must have the ability to connect and build rapport with prospective and current customers in order to provide superior customer service. Employees will perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned, but the primary function is providing customers with a fantastic experience and meeting their wireless needs with knowledge of our products and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Build consumer confidence with knowledge of core programs, products and solutions
- Retain knowledge and ability to describe merchandise, explain functionality, and features
- Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, social media, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location
- Maintains the aesthetic appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to compliance guidelines
- Process transaction through store point of sale system
- Remain current on sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices
- Complete training as requested by the company to enhance or supplement sales efforts, product knowledge and promotional efforts
- Follow company code of ethics and compliance with every transaction.
- The desired candidate must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Self-reliance to perform on an incentive based compensation structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the wireless industry
- Good listening skills to utilize for selling and training
- Organized with great follow-up skills
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
iMobile offers its employees health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k, discounts towards services, and much more.
Join our team and become a part of the best Team in Wireless. Help us continue to provide the best in class employee experience and unparalleled in store experience for our community and customers.